Would you still love me the same?



On me:

Hair: NO.MATCH_NO.HORIZON B. (female) @ Cosmopolitan
Head: Catwa - Candy V4.9 (Add-on Animation)
Dress: [hh] Karla Dress MAITREYA v1 @ Cosmopolitan
Sparrow: Pewpew! Sparrow Pink (no script) @ Shiny Shabby
Ninety - Spring Ballons Pink @ The kawaii project 

Decor:

!Six o'clock! Vintage Roulotte - PG @ Cosmopolitan
CCD - Tree001 @ Cosmopolitan
CCD - MESH Deco Pergola @ Cosmopolitan
+Half-Deer+ Chihuahua - Attention Pls @ The Arcade
+Half-Deer+ Chihuahua - Lounging @ The Arcade
{what next} Wearable Spring Garden Bike (wear me)
+Half-Deer+ Chihuahua - Beachballin' 7 @ The Arcade
ionic - where is my plant?
dust bunny . wanderlust . book planter @ The Arcade
(fd) Cat - 09 Ready to Pounce
tarte. tea planter (blue)
Pewpew! Sparrow Blue "Eating" (Scripted) @ Shiny Shabby
{-MK-} My little pond_bowl (1Li/texture animation) @ Creators Collection Box

Pose:

Purple Poses - Jannyce 04 @ Cosmopolitan

Comentarios

Entradas populares