See you later


A few years ago I started this blog, maybe the photos were not the best, but there was a desire to learn, to want to take this dream forward, to contribute something of what I knew, at that time there were not as many blogs as today, and There were very few male blogs, and that was the point, to give my small contribution, how well did I do it? I do not know... that answer is yours ...

In a certain way the blog grew and I got you to follow me, I have no words to describe how immensely grateful I am, for every like, for every favorite, for every word that encouraged my work...and also for every sponsor I was getting day by day... unfortunately, all this takes time, time that years ago could have and that today is impossible for me... impossible because I would like to enter sl and feel that I rest after a day of work, but it is not like that, I go to sl, to continue fulfilling, to not be wrong... with some sponsors that I still have... all these things... took me to take the decision... to give an end to the blog...I think it has been enough until today with what I have contributed and it is time for other things, I love doing photography in sl and I think that it would not stop doing it, but it is time to do things for pleasure and not for commitment, again thank you very much for the  support provided....!!

Comentarios

Entradas populares