I'm so happy 'cause today I've found my friends, they're in my head



On me

Hair: .LeLutka.Clarice hair.FIT.V1.Swish
Head: CATWA - Amy V4.9 N E W!!! (Add-On 9x9 mix & match)
Skin: DeeTaleZ *Appliers* "Face Joice"
Dress: Petite Mort- Rose floral Jasmine dress @ Tres chic

Pose

Sari-Sari - skipping03

Deco

Birdy. Shabby Cats - Basket-o-Kitties - Light
GOOSE - Love in the woods @ LTD 
TLC - BlueTit _Clinging]
dust bunny . wanderlust . bread basket @ The arcade
dust bunny . wanderlust . book planter @ The arcade
TLC - Robin _standing
TLC - Chaffinch _Standing
+Half-Deer+ Shiba Inu - Wave Hello (rez)
GOOSE - pallet fence
LB_BuckTHorn{4Seasons) @ LTD 
dust bunny . wanderlust . hedera cabin RARE @ The arcade
LB_OrangeTree{Young}
TLC - Bullfinch _Standing
TLC - Starling _Standing
TLC - Blue Tit _standing
dust bunny . recycled pots

Comentarios

Entradas populares